Help your organization...
• Raise awareness about how the history of unconstitutional imprisonment of Japanese Americans during World War II is connected to current threats to other groups.
• Create coalitions with other organizations to oppose efforts to target, register or ban specific groups, such as the Muslim travel ban.
• Prompt local decision-makers to create educational programs in the public schools about the incarceration of Japanese Americans.
• Heighten visibility of your organization and/or local issues.
• Fundraise for your organization.
Host a screening of And Then They Came for Us at your school, organization, or institution!
To Host a Free Screening
To host a free screening for your organization, buy a DVD at the community organization rate of $50 and you will be able to host a screening.
If you plan to charge admission, please contact Abby Ginzberg to discuss rates by email at email@example.com
Fill out the short form below to sign up. We'll be in touch with details shortly